Directions & Parking
The Moorpark Beer Tasting Festival is located on the beautiful campus of Moorpark College. This year’s venue is about 50 percent larger than the 2013 event — close to 150,000 square feet. The event will be held next to the Athletic Fields on the lower part of the campus and is spread out for a wonderful venue.
- Take the 118 Freeway to Moorpark
- Go North on Collins Drive
- Make a Right on Campus Park Drive
- Campus Park Drive turns left and becomes Campus Drive
- The event is on the left off of Campus Drive
- Park in the campus parking structure
See a Full Size Interactive Map
The main parking for the event is in the parking structure to the northeast of the event enclosure. It is easily accessible off of Campus Road and should be able to hold all event attendees. There is no need for a campus parking pass and parking is free. You are allowed to leave your car overnight.
There is also designated overflow parking up the road from the parking structure. There should be enough parking in the structure for all event attendees, but in the case the parking structure is full, please park in the overflow lots.